Year 11 Yule Pass Evening Information.
On Thursday, 8th December, the school will host a ‘Yule Pass’ consultation evening for the parents and carers of Year 11 students. This event will begin at 4.30 pm and finish at approximately 6.00 pm. The purpose of the evening is to provide guidance on how you can continue to best support your child during this critical year in your child’s education; providing you with essential details, strategies, and resources. Opportunities to speak with the heads of the English, maths, and science departments, and senior staff will also be available. Your child’s mock examination results and their most up-to-date expected grades will also be available for you during this event. There will also be time to enjoy some festive treats and refreshments!
The evening will cover key areas such as:
- Wellbeing and resilience information for students
- Revision strategies and support materials
- Details on how we can work in partnership with parents/carers to ensure the best outcomes for your child
- Information regarding key events during this academic year.
- Careers information from colleges and training providers
As a parent and carer, it can be difficult to know how to support your child through this challenging academic year, particularly following the pandemic and the impact of students’ learning, therefore your attendance at this event would be much appreciated.
Please fill in the form in the link below to let us know if you will be attending this event.