Information regarding the upcoming 'Yule Pass' session taking place on the 9th December for Year 11 Parents, Carers, and Students.
Year 11 students along with parents/carers are invited into school for the upcoming 'Yule Pass' session taking place on Thursday 9th December 2021.
This event will begin at 4.30 pm and finish at 6.00 pm.
The evening will cover key areas such as:
- Wellbeing information for students.
- Revision strategies and support materials.
- Details on how we can work in partnership with parents/carers to ensure the best outcomes for your child.
- Information regarding key events during this academic year.
- Careers information from colleges and training providers.
There will also be time to enjoy some festive treats and refreshments!
As a parent and carer, it can be difficult to know how to support your child through this challenging academic year, particularly following the pandemic and the impact of students’ learning, therefore your attendance at this event would be much appreciated.
To register for the event please fill in the following form: